This is a no-fuss smoothie I have most days of the week. I started making this when I wanted to cut down on sugars from fruit smoothies, and as the veg is frozen it’s so easy to throw together. This is the best way to drink your greens.
Everyday Green Smoothie
- ½ banana
- 1 large frozen broccoli floret
- 2 x spinach frozen spinach cubes
- Small handful of frozen peas
- 1 large medjool date
- 1 teaspoon of nut butter
- 1 ½ cups dairy free milk
- 1 teaspoon agave/maple syrup
- Additional extras –
- 1-2 tablespoons of silken tofu for the extra protein
- 1 teaspoon of wheatgrass powder for all the amino acids!
- Step 1 Put all ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth. Enjoy!