This is a great mid-morning on-the-go or desk snack. Alternatively add to salads for a bit of extra crunch and flavour. You can add sesame seeds to the mix if you like but sometimes I find this harder to pick up and eat in a hurry!
Tamari Roasted Seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons tamari
- Step 1 Put all ingredients in a bowl, mix and soak for ten minutes.
- Step 2 Place on a roasting tray and spread out the seeds.
- Step 3 Roast in a pre-heated oven at 150 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Step 4 I checked the seeds half way and turned them a bit.
- Step 5 Once done, leave on a cooling rack and then transfer to tupperware.
- Step 6 Happy munching!